Palm Grove ll (PDS): Prestigious villas and apartments in a beautiful estate
For foreigners and Mauritian citizens
The villas and apartments of Palm Grove ll in Grand Bay, in the north of Mauritius, close to the village, schools and beaches
PALM GROVE II is located in Grand Bay, on the northern coast of Mauritius. Grand Bay is among the most beautiful seaside resort villages on the island. Its year-round warm and sunny climate, together with its shopping malls, market, restaurants and of course, its exciting water sports facilities among others, makes it the place of residence par excellence for many Mauritians and expatriates.
From PALM GROVE II, it would only take a pleasurable 10-minute walk to get to all parts of this lively and colourful village; its proximity to one of the largest, most modern commercial centres in the region adds convenience to its residents’ lifestyle.
PALM GROVE II is a set of 12 high standing, private villas and 12 apartments in a completely secure environment that features green areas, swimming pools and private gardens.
• Eco-friendly design showcasing the latest advances in energy consumption technology
• A subtle combination of refined architecture with hallmarks of traditional Mauritian design, such as stone walls and wooden decorations
• The villas offer a level of comfort which pairs perfectly with the well-being of living in Mauritius. Residents also enjoy access to a common gym, a coffee shop, a
barbecue area and a spa
• Prime location in Grand Bay - the island’s most popular resort village - makes everything easily accessible with its closeness to the town centre and the seaside
• Mauritian and foreign buyers may acquire a villa at PALM GROVE II for use as residence or as an investment for rental income
A concept created with intelligence:
The Villas: 4 ensuite bedrooms, prime living space, with large garden areas. Intelligent design optimising space, together with open living areas, creates an airy and spacious feel. Large windows at both ends of each villa let in sunlight and a gentle cross breeze, enhancing indoor comfort.
The Apartments: Apartments at Palm Grove II consist of three bedrooms. Each apartment has two ensuite bathrooms and a guest bathroom. The spacious living / dining area is fitted with an audio-visual system that includes DVD, satellite and cable TV, and free-view channels. The kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances, and the pantry holds a washing machine and dryer.
On-site services & facilities:
A Syndic will be set up for the convenience and comfort of the residents; it will also be responsible for the management of the villas.
Services will include:
• Professional management company
• 24-hour security through both physical presence of security officers and CCTV monitors
• Range of facilities including maid, gardening and butler services will also be made available
Much more than an investment:
As a premium property which can be acquired by Mauritian citizens, non-citizens, local or foreign companies, sociétés and trusts, this Property Development Scheme (PDS) development commands sure return on investment, while remaining affordable. Beyond the financial aspect, non-citizens will also benefit from a permanent residence permit in Mauritius.
The Property Development Scheme (PDS) allows the development of a mix of residences and the programme is designed to facilitate the acquisition of residential property by non-citizens in Mauritius. The PDS is basically an integrated project with social dimensions for the benefit of the neighbouring community and allows for the development and sale of high standing residential units, mainly to foreigners.
Its advantages are as follows:
• Freehold property
• Eligibility to obtain permanent residence in Mauritius
• The sale is governed by the VEFA contracts (Vente en État Future d’Achèvement) which assure a financial guarantee of completion
• VEFA acquisitions are strictly legislated. Applicable laws and regulations for property acquisitions in Mauritius are all derived from the French Legislative Code
• From the signing of the contract up until construction is completed, the buyer becomes the sole owner of the land and any property on it
• Mandatory follow-up by internationally-recognised technical control firms (Bureau Veritas, Apave) at all stages of construction
• Compulsory Decenial Insurance for all residential units from a recognised insurance company
- palmgrove2e-brochure_plp.pdf - 3.9 Mb